What's new

Your thoughts on Bido.com

soj

Founder
Im just wondering what others think about this one domain a day auction site. some of the domains look to be alright, though im always sleeping when the auctions take place, and never get to see what they actually sell for. Is it a site better for bargain hunter domainers or for money hungry sellers?

Sway

I think the concept is very original as there is only one auction happening i know personally i am much more inclined to follow it.

In saying that I believe this concept is truly only beneficial for sellers as by having just the one auction there are so many more people interested in it as there is so much hype around them, opposed to sedo where buyers could find a domain for auction that no one else has noticed and pick it up much cheaper.

Also just about your comment of not being able to follow the auction progress to know the final price, after joining you can subscribe to the RSS feed for each auction as it comes along.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I thought it was going to be good ..... then i found out the auctioins run for only one hour and i couldn't see any sales results , i lost interest very quickly, i did join up for a news letter ...... then received nothing

hazza5150

I personally know the guys that built Bido.com and they have worked hard to silence the 'noise' when it comes to domain auctions and DnZoom is also another great online tool that we have used and I totally believe they will continue to deliver top products for the individual domainer.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo