1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

young kids and xmas EVE

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by findtim, Dec 26, 2015.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    we all know this:you don't ge to bed early, the kids won't fall sleep and you have to leave milk, biscuits and a carrot out for santa and rudoplh.
    well this year we forgot until til max( 6) woke up came straight to me and asked if "santa got his milk "? ............SHIT !!!
    so ruby also woke up and helena kep them busy whilst i put a 90% eaten carrot , some leftover rumbs and an empty glass with a milk drizzle on the inside, on plates on the front porch.
    i then had an idea !!!!!, i went to the garage, got some black spray paint and sprayed
    landing and take off marks of a sleigh across the front lawn .
    we all then went down to find out and if santa got his milk, the kids freaked out when they saw the sleigh marks and as i didn't tell helena so did she LOL.

2. Suzabro

Suzabro Administrator

I like the sleigh marks idea.

3. James

James Membership: VIP

Nice one good idea hahaha