What's new

yellow pages prices

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, just got the phone call from yellow pages, mate mate pitch pitch so got the guy to tell me some numbers.

setup a facebook business page $800 , FM ! i would be embarrassed to charge that.
then $300 ongoing BUT you do get someone monotoring it for you, and they throw in Twitter LOL

google adwords now starts at $120 a month so obviously they werent selling alot of $800 packages and it was only a 2 months ago they last rang me.

no more BIG BOOK, melbourne is now getting split into 12 "local" area book BUT they will list me in everyone of them????

they must be fighting to breath theses guys, why won't they just lay down and die already.

tim

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
They'll be around for awhile yet as there are so many people who are 'old school' in how they market themselves/business; and will continue to use them.

I also think that for the same category of people/business; it comes down to them knowing that there is the internet (for marketing), but not knowing how to tackle it (seems a mountain too hard to climb).

My local print media call us nearly everyday. I think they're getting desperate. :)

payattention

Archived Member
Not that I would ever use or recommend using them but it's a step in the right direction. No matter if you love or hate them, they have brand recognition and everyone knows them. It seems they've been leveraging that into the online world and hopefully the next step will be to end printing the books altogether. Even though their prices are obscene, I take issue with them printing books and using my street as a dumping ground. Imagine if you turned up and chucked all your shit on their doorstep, they'd call the police.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member