What's new

Yeah Good Luck and Goodbye.

Ash

Top Contributor
I made an impulse purchase at David Jones during a 50% off sale (usually I still check and compare but this time I had the kids and was in a rush so just went a head and bought it... plus it was a 'one day only' sale)...

It was reduced from $110 to $55 (although checkout person couldn't figure out what 50% of 110 was at first and put it through at $65)... later walked past JB Hifi and they were selling same product for $30 (think it could have even been $25 but memory is a bit foggy after all the Christmas rush!).

One and only time I haven't shopped around.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
It was reduced from $110 to $55 (although checkout person couldn't figure out what 50% of 110 was at first and put it through at $65)... later walked past JB Hifi and they were selling same product for $30 (think it could have even been $25 but memory is a bit foggy after all the Christmas rush!).

One and only time I haven't shopped around.

Carbon Tax .........LOL

James

Top Contributor
I think they do have some valid points, I mean overseas shopping sites are sending all the money overseas this in turn is going to benefit those countries. DJ's and Myers do provide local jobs for local people who in turn help out the local economy with Tax/ income ect, if both company's go away 1000's loose jobs.

that been said both Myers and DJS are investing heavily into their online sites, so I think good things are ahead.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member