What's new

www.CarsOnSale.com.au

sellacar

domain name www.CarsOnSale.com.au the domain name has generated alot of interest in the auto classifieds media and relevant groups offers have been generous by some of the large firms in this field we are hoping to find an interested party to develop the site fully currently instead of parting with the url or atleast retain some intrest in the url itself with a percentage of traffic volume and CPC we are not completely sure on parting with the domain for a the sum that has been offered as we feel that the domain name is not unique but a sure tool for traffic based on content provided some of the volumes of unique browsers in this field are quite large at a 1 000 000 .00 UBrowsers a month
we would like some genuine feedback about this Domain Name www.CarsOnSale.com.au

and the Auto Classifieds fields :cool:
http://www.CarsOnSale.com.au

DavidL

Top Contributor
Where does the traffic come from currently? Looks like a comprehensive site with lots of detail but I can't see that much ranking...

I'd suggest the value is perhaps in the website rather than the domain name?

Link Analysis:

We have found 4 different IP address out of those 20 hosts.
We have analyzed 20 links out of 20 backlinks in overall.
We have found 3 different C class IP addresses out of 4 different IP addresses

So only 4 independent links overall.

I guess from a domain name said of things www.carsforsale.com.au is superior. With your name you'd possible risk leaking traffic to that domain should you promote it.

Hope you don't find this too critical - just trying to assist

Cheers

sellacar

thanks for the seo report

fair enough for explaning seo thats not harsh ?
what software do you use for aquiring your information
on SEO SEM
they joy stick might be from an atari console and a tele prompter with with windows 95 and a command prompt typing Ping and trace route maybe you typed pre fromat C
LOL

what software do you you use to aquire you statistics from ????i guess it wouldnt be from america::::

thats ok harsh is good

seriously C class ip good advice ::: we are aware of that and the SEO HAS slowly started link building campaign

that was realy our question if a domain name can generate alot of intrest based on minimal page ranking and seo work
why would party of media groups (such as what you might read on a day to day basis be intrested in purchasing a url)

what would they want with the development of the site NOTHING AT ALL ?

we would like you to put a price on IT as you have for others put your creditabilty on the line and paste a figure

in doing so i we will GIVE YOU BACK THE SUM THAT HAS BEEN OFFEED IN WRITTING ATLEAST AT LOOK AT THE FIGURE $$$$$$$$$$$$:eek::eek:

i guess thats not to harsh
for you to you to do that

PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE LINE

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics