What's new

WORST website redos 2015

amazing - this is one industry where website does matter, particularly because many of your guests would have never stayed with you.....with Wordpress these days its not hard to put something reasonable together.

James

Top Contributor
Probably would have been better leaving the old site in this case, even with responsive design lmao.
I noticed the web dev is in India as well tho they are trying to act like they are in Melbourne. You get what you pay for it looks like a $50 design.

findtim

Top Contributor
it looks like a $50 design.
LOL, did you see "design" on that ? ha ha.
the client is on holidays so i can't ring him, but i was told he had approved it, the web designer did ring me and he is in melbourne, but no matter where he is, its crap.

James

Top Contributor
LOL, did you see "design" on that ? ha ha.
the client is on holidays so i can't ring him, but i was told he had approved it, the web designer did ring me and he is in melbourne, but no matter where he is, its crap.
It looks like a MS paint job haha

findtim

Top Contributor
dare i say, the new owner is indian.
but i've stayed there when my other client owned it and it is "nice" inside, nothing flash but clean and comfy 80's, but all you ever want is a warm bed and a locked door IMO but i'm happy doing 1 star, helena is only 5 star !!
tim

rensit

Membership: Community
This is a textbook example of bad web development.
Look at the source code. The images in the gallery are huge (300 to 400kB each).
Tables, coding errors, slider offset to the right in Firefox, the list goes on.

findtim

Top Contributor
update, 17/8/15
OMG, they have updated the site, its gone from crap to crapppppppppppppppppp
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online