What's new

workplaceinjuries.com.au

neddy

Top Contributor
What a bugger! ;)

I "won" this domain on Drop for $1 today; but obviously covered myself on Netfleet as well.

I "won" it there too - except someone bid me up to $112. :mad: Ha ha!

Obviously this is a sad tale, so you know who won it for me. ;)

But hey, them's the breaks - the important thing is you do have to cover yourself on both platforms. Sometimes the opposite can happen.

James

Top Contributor
Domain is ok but the thing is their is a lot of regulations doing work especially SEO/PPC in the personal injury lawyers area.

I actually had a big client a few years ago for seo and social in the field I was the main contact, you have to get things passed by the Law Society (which can take a while).

Injury is also a better term for volume more so then injuries.

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
Domain is ok but the thing is their is a lot of regulations doing work especially SEO/PPC in the personal injury lawyers area.

I actually had a big client a few years ago for seo and social in the field I was the main contact, you have to get things passed by the Law Society (which can take a while).

Injury is also a better term for volume more so then injuries.

I'm very happy - also have the singular. Also have lots of legal domains. Great for cross linking.

sensoryfx

Top Contributor
I think workplaceinjuries.com.au is ideally suited to occupational health and safety (OHS) related content. OHS is big business these days.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member