1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Working out ROI spreadsheet?

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by helloworld, Dec 4, 2012.

1. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

I was wondering if anyone had a excel spreadsheet (or similar) for working out potential ROI for clients/potential clients?

2. James

James Membership: VIP

Yeah I do for internal use in Excel.

It is not hard to make an ROI calculation year on year in excel.

Expenses
    time cost
    Client cost.

List of clients, ROI calculation.

I even did this with all the domains I owned a while ago, but have been lazy and have not updated it in recent times.

3. goldnugget

goldnugget Membership: Community

Office has several templates available for free download. If you open excel and click new> templates > reports >analysis worksheets . (downloaded from MS...need to be online)

Hope it helps and is probably easier to modify existing then set up new ones, chuck in a couple of line graphs along side the data and jobs done.

If you have issues, let me know via DM with your direct email and I'll see if I can download and send you a couple to play with.

4. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Cheers, James & Goldnugget. I think I saw those MS spreadsheets a while back, will have another look for them