What's new

Wordpress Email Plugin

whiterabit

Can anyone recommend a good email marketing plugin for Wordpress. I've seen the likes of the Constant Contact and Aweber plugins but they are a little advanced for what I'm looking for.

Any recommendations would be great!

Ashman

Top Contributor
Can anyone recommend a good email marketing plugin for Wordpress. I've seen the likes of the Constant Contact and Aweber plugins but they are a little advanced for what I'm looking for.

Any recommendations would be great!

Check out Drupal as an alternative to Wordpress. I think there are way more options for addons and modules and integration with other applications.

findtim

Top Contributor
i use gravity forms and then link it to mailchimp.

gravity forms costs money but mailchimp is free for the first 2000 members and 12K emails a month, after that their are charges but very little in my view

aweber i find hard to use in wordpress but thats probably just me not wanting to learn ANOTHER program.

gravity forms i HIGHLYYY recommend it will pay for itself very quickly.

NOTE: its a yearly payment not a once off.

tim

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Very interesting. I haven't had any troubles with MC but my lists have high ratings and links are affiliate links are cloaked.

I also use the API and have my own copy of the subscriber data.. which sounds like a good thing now!

BTW anyone using their new Mandrill service for 1:1/transaction emails?

findtim

Top Contributor
Check out Drupal as an alternative to Wordpress. I think there are way more options for addons and modules and integration with other applications.

I find Drupal / Joomla are good for sites with constantly changing information say afl.com.au but wordpress is better for site with a bit of static content and then throwing in additional info via the blog section which can be categorised to present well ordered info

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members