What's new

Woo commerce licenses for plugins expiring

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, WELL........ i had a problem with a plugin and wanted to find out if it needed updating, to my surprise IN my woothemes account my paid for plugins have been set to expire 31/7/15 UNLESS i hit a button thats says " restore lifetime option"

funny that i hadn't been told that !
anyway , some of my past purchases have been reset and some not.

so if you have any , it would be good to check that out ASAP

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
There was a lot of email communication back in the day when their licences went yearly.
The option was there then to keep the lifetime licence as so many people blew up about the change they had to change it back for past purchases.

findtim

Top Contributor
yes, and i was one who blew up, but i still found they flicked me back to a july deadline, thus my post .

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i still had it in my woothemes account, but as i said it only worked for some, not others, so i guess maybe if none of yours are valid the button doesn't show?
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
if you are using gravity forms, you may get your clients having something like " this plugin is out of date................" at the bottom of emails going to clients !!!!!
really embarrassing but you can disable it, just search google
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
I've never had this issue. Any screencast of it in action?
no, i'd have to go back a few years to find an old email, as i just keep it paid now.
you can recode gravity forms and is info on the web to tell you where to find it, but it was 3 years ago it happened to me
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member