What's new

Wonder Why?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
This New Gtld Domain Name Leasing is on the first page for the terms, hire domains, hire domain names and hire domain
~
But there is basically nothing on the site, it is no where to be seen for the term domain name hire which must be the strongest of the terms

johno69

Top Contributor
it is no where to be seen for the term domain name hire which must be the strongest of the terms
I don't believe your suggest term is stronger in Google's eyes. You have the domain name hire.domains, you have the text on the page hire.domains
Not surprised at all it's ranking for hire domains. Especially if as you inadvertently mention, everyone else in the field would be targeting Domain Hire :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
What surprised me was that one of the terms (hire domain names) i mentioned has google ads in the sidebar which suggested to me that there was some form of competition for that term, i do get first page for domain hire ......handy I guess, cheers

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Have you heard of the term hire cars ? ..... did you know the term/word of google before it became something ? I tend to think you can hire anything ......if you ask, regards

snoopy

Top Contributor
Yes, I have word of the term "hire cars", I've also heard of "hiring a clown". But I've never heard of someone "hiring domains" for their business or "leasing a clown" for their party. How about you walk into an estate agent and tell them you'd like to hire an apartment? I'll then go to the employment office and tell them I'm looking to get leased o_O

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member