What's new

Wonder Why ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I have started up Business Show and i put in two adsense blocks in the lefthand sidebar , the thing is now i have gone back to the site they appeared for half a second then disappeared ?

This was with explorer although the point is they were there before ?

Any ideas why this is happening ......

bradderick

If it is a new channel or site, it can take a while for it to appear. This has happened to me before. Best to leave it overnight then re-evaluate in the morning.

bradderick

Spacey,

Did you only upload the ads very recently? Like in the last hour or two? If so, just leave it and check again in the morning.

johno69

Top Contributor
Not sure what you mean above

There were ads, i logged off and had dinner came back and not they do not appear

When there are no advertisers left to show, you can set to show:

Custom banner URL
Empty space
Public service announcements

I thought maybe the advertisers google found relevant were very few, and may be over daily budget.

If you have set to show nothing, or solid colour I think it is, might be showing that.

The code seems to be in place though.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The thing is this happens to another site as well ?

Where the site has been around for a little while ......Domain Name Newsletter

Down the bottom above the tags there is supposed to be a google banner ad running across the bottom of the page

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
When there are no advertisers left to show, you can set to show:

Custom banner URL
Empty space
Public service announcements

I thought maybe the advertisers google found relevant were very few, and may be over daily budget.

If you have set to show nothing, or solid colour I think it is, might be showing that.

The code seems to be in place though.

Ok now i am with you ............didn't bother to check that but in a world where google is stalking our every move i thought there is always an ad to show ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yes seems to be ok today , as i said .... in a world where google is stalking you i am sure they can find anything they think is suitable

Still cant get the ad on the domain newsletter to appear though ?

Cool

payattention

Archived Member
If you're using adblock, did you have it enabled/disabled when checking? That's caught me out a few times on new sites.

bradderick

I can still see the ad on the domain newsletter page

see attached image

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yes the business show blocks are no probablem yet the other site just does not resolve for me ......on either browser

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member