What's new

Who are the top guys?

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Hi guys... Gab here

I'm looking to find out who are the top guys of the domain industry in Australia.... I already have some names in my list, but I'm looking for ideas.

I want to find people really involved in

a) domain registration industry
b) domain name flipping
c) domain name aftermarket

Mainly for Australia.

I will love to get some ideas from you... (may be you are one of them!)...

I'm working in an interview series and I need a bit of help.

Cheers and let me know if you will like to be interview (specially if you think you have some experience in the field).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Any of you that send me an interesting lead/contact detail, will get from me a delicious Internet Marketing Product Pack worth a zillion dollars. - Just PM your contact details and I will send you the link to download.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan

Top Contributor
I think you might struggle a bit as most of the really big players are very low key. The biggest players BY FAR would have to be OMG - those guys own so many premium domains it makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I guess a very distant second would be fabulous.

But really I think your best bet is to do a Whois search on a hundred or so random premium domains. You will see a few names that keep popping up.

To be honest though, I don't like your chances of scoring many interviews with the top tier domainers. I think they purposely like to fly below the radar.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Thanks mate... I'm still working on some interviews... you never know if you don't ask. ;)

The whois option is not my style. I want people that are obviously happy to talk about their businesses...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo