1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Who are the top guys?

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by SEOconsultant, Apr 9, 2010.

1. SEOconsultant

SEOconsultant Membership: Community

Hi guys... Gab here

I'm looking to find out who are the top guys of the domain industry in Australia.... I already have some names in my list, but I'm looking for ideas.

I want to find people really involved in

a) domain registration industry
    b) domain name flipping
    c) domain name aftermarket

Mainly for Australia.

I will love to get some ideas from you... (may be you are one of them!)...

I'm working in an interview series and I need a bit of help.

Cheers and let me know if you will like to be interview (specially if you think you have some experience in the field).

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any of you that send me an interesting lead/contact detail, will get from me a delicious Internet Marketing Product Pack worth a zillion dollars. - Just PM your contact details and I will send you the link to download.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Membership: Community

I think you might struggle a bit as most of the really big players are very low key. The biggest players BY FAR would have to be OMG - those guys own so many premium domains it makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I guess a very distant second would be fabulous.

But really I think your best bet is to do a Whois search on a hundred or so random premium domains. You will see a few names that keep popping up.

To be honest though, I don't like your chances of scoring many interviews with the top tier domainers. I think they purposely like to fly below the radar.

3. SEOconsultant

SEOconsultant Membership: Community

Thanks mate... I'm still working on some interviews... you never know if you don't ask. ;)

The whois option is not my style. I want people that are obviously happy to talk about their businesses...