What's new

Which logo is the best out of these 40?

James

Top Contributor
So I crowd sourced my logo recently, any tips on which one is your best pick?

findtim

Top Contributor
can you give us more info as the "media" under prosperity confused me, my first thought was wealth creation/ financial planning that's what prosperity said to me, then add the word "media" and it turns into advertising strategies for me.

so just to combo of the name confuses me, "exide batteries" needs an explanation " Ballina discount batteries" doesn't

let me know what the business is and then I can give you an opinion

tim

chris

Top Contributor
Hi James,

Some nice looking logos :)

I like:

Row 3, number 3

Row 6, numbers 1 and 3

findtim

Top Contributor
sorry I forgot to give feedback for my choice as my phone rang and I just went "submit"

my reason for that one was the ASIA influence, ribbons, and the ribbons combining like a vast media network with options entwined with each other, I also felt the rainbow colours are good for asia as they like that......... balloons, fashion, kites, dragon festivals etcccc and their cities are FULLLLLL of colour neo on buildings and adverts.

I also liked it didn't LOOK like a "p"

the bottom 3 ribbon tails I could see being used ( and added to ) as "offices in Singapore, hong kong, shanghai ?"

and you just keep increasing the ribbons so you have a growth logo.

tim

BenWalker

Top Contributor
I liked 3rd row 1st logo.
It's nice and balanced with enough colour.

James...where did you use to get the results? and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking. (Im after some logos as well.)

Thanks!

findtim

Top Contributor
not to steal the thread james, but just a note for people reading bens post.
-----------
story, so dip out now.

client came to me last year and wanted a new logo, I don't do logo's, to much hassle but I said I could source a generic for him, but he knows BEST !!!! and he ends up at "99 designs dot com" and pays $499 for a logo and sends it to me so I cando the website dev, I do a 5 minute search on " stocklogos dot com " and find his design.

basically the guy pitched a stocklogo to my client, then went and bought it for $79 and sold it for $499.

NOTE: I JUST went back to stocklogos and did some tests and their logo prices have gone UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I tried to find a really average logo concept and 12 months ago this would have been $60 now its $250, this would take me 3 minutes to create !!!!!1
HTML:
http://stocklogos.com/logo/autumn-1

tim

plano

In some of them the font size for "media" is less than a third of the font size for "prosperity" did you give instructions that the word "media" is not so important?

Row 7 column 1 is interesting I like the way they have stretched out "media" with the lines. However 'media' still needs to be bigger. The starburst cannot be on top like that it wastes too much space to the left of it. The starburst needs to be to the left of the text. Also need to use stronger colours such as blue hex #000088 and a stronger green

Row 6 number 3 also has potential the lotus flower looks okay on the top and for variation can be placed on the side. Font and flower colours are almost too dull I would be careful of that (they are too dull for me but I can see they do work). The "media" needs to be bigger also perhaps some change of font of "media" and slight change of colour would be good. I would keep it all uppercase it works well with it looking all square rather than the broken lines of lowercase "media" for example.

Row 8 no 3 is the best looking symbol but the font doesn't work (font looks good in a graphic art sense but doesn't work for a professional logo with the i hidden away for example), Maybe could try some different fonts especially a strong upper case font might work well with this strong square symbol to the side.

Row 7 number 2 also "looks good" just as it is, symbol, font and colours all looking good, but do you want 'media' to appear so much smaller than 'prosperity'?

Row 7 number 3 is a better attempt to give the words equal prominence in lower case but 'media' is too spread out for me it would have to be contracted a bit. Font colour for 'media' might also be a bit dull. The symbol looks okay but it hangs below the bottom line of 'media' it needs to be all square with the font.

Row 4 no 3 looks good nice symbol and font but do you want 'media' to be so small?

It's a difficult task with the different lengths of the words I suppose it depends what emphasis you want to give each of the words.

Just my thoughts maybe you can see something in some of the others.

James

Top Contributor
Actually I kind of like prosperity to be the key term. Thanks for the great feedback but everyone it's soo hard to pick one

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member