1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to put 200 domains?

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by .Joel, Jul 12, 2012.

1. .Joel

.Joel Membership: Community

Hi Guys,

I have a few domains spread over VentraIP, CrazyDomains, NetRegistry, ResellerClub, Name.Com. I would like to consolidate them in to one place, any suggestions as to the best place to consolidate them all? They're a mix of .com, .net, .org, .co.nz, .co.uk, .in, .com.au, .net.au, .be,

2. Honan

Honan Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Do you realize that you will need to renew and pay at least one years fee, in order to move .com, .net, and .org ?

3. .Joel

Doesn't phase me at all, I'm trying to group these 200 together so I can hand management of them off to someone else. So any suggestions of registrars would be great that cover as many possible domain extensions.

4. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    if you own them all then I use crazydomains, they have a simple interface and it all happens fast.

BUT, if you want to phone and ask a question !!! you'll wait all day, the other day they gave me "corporate statis" , what a crock of S&*T , they say i have a personal contact, well i tried to phone today and the answering machine is sooooooo UNPROFESSIONAL i couldn't believe, they didn't ring me back like they said, they sent me an email that clearly showed they hadn't read my request and i'll fall over backwards if my phone rings tomorrow !

BUT, they are cheap, easy but you are on your own, one of my complaint which is my bank charges me an "overseas transaction fee" because they process my payment to a foriegn account? still ahs yet to be resolved, that would be my "personal assistant" hadnling that LOL.

but they are cheap

tim

5. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

Hi Joel, we will take care of you. Domain Names and Dedicated Web Hosting. PM me and I can set up an account for you at DNT "mates rates".

6. jhellyer

jhellyer Membership: Community

Crazy Domains are the absolute pits IMHO, Ventra IP is cheap, simple and everything is dealt with quickly and efficiently.

7. .Joel

@Ashman, thanks for the offer however i'm not looking for a reseller with WHMCS backed on to multiple wholesale providers. If i'm incorrect on this feel free to PM me.

@findtim & jhellyer, I have a few with CrazyDomains however I haven't really needed their tech support. VentraIP is cheap however I just feel that things are never "finished" over there.

8. Mark

Mark Membership: VIP

Quite a spread of TLD/ccTLDs there, I'd think it would have to be a big registrar to have the facilities for manage all. If you don't care for cost (for .au anyway), maybe Godaddy? If you do care for cost, but not care, maybe Crazy...

I would suggest our awesome partners Netregistry, but they don't have .be or .in accreditation...

9. Honan

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I quite like internet.bs for .com, .net, .org, .co.uk, .in, and .be
    However they do not do .nz or .au

10. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    The prices look good with the private whois.

The name Internet BS doesn't give me confidence.

11. Honan

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I have never been to the Bahamas
    Don't know much about the place other than it is good place for tax
    You have to admit the .bs is easy to remember

12. Blue Wren

Blue Wren Membership: VIP

ItIsTheTruth.bs

hmmmm ;)

13. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    .bs

reminds me of the scene in the movie "blow" [ spoiler alert ]

when the drug runner goes to the bank and the bank manager says " i am sorry but your 20 million dollars has been taken by the new government so you have nothing !!! "

tim