What's new

Where to put 200 domains?

.Joel

Hi Guys,

I have a few domains spread over VentraIP, CrazyDomains, NetRegistry, ResellerClub, Name.Com. I would like to consolidate them in to one place, any suggestions as to the best place to consolidate them all? They're a mix of .com, .net, .org, .co.nz, .co.uk, .in, .com.au, .net.au, .be,

Honan

Top Contributor
Do you realize that you will need to renew and pay at least one years fee, in order to move .com, .net, and .org ?

.Joel

Do you realize that you will need to renew and pay at least one years fee, in order to move .com, .net, and .org ?

Doesn't phase me at all, I'm trying to group these 200 together so I can hand management of them off to someone else. So any suggestions of registrars would be great that cover as many possible domain extensions.

findtim

Top Contributor
if you own them all then I use crazydomains, they have a simple interface and it all happens fast.

BUT, if you want to phone and ask a question !!! you'll wait all day, the other day they gave me "corporate statis" , what a crock of S&*T , they say i have a personal contact, well i tried to phone today and the answering machine is sooooooo UNPROFESSIONAL i couldn't believe, they didn't ring me back like they said, they sent me an email that clearly showed they hadn't read my request and i'll fall over backwards if my phone rings tomorrow !

BUT, they are cheap, easy but you are on your own, one of my complaint which is my bank charges me an "overseas transaction fee" because they process my payment to a foriegn account? still ahs yet to be resolved, that would be my "personal assistant" hadnling that LOL.

but they are cheap

tim

Ashman

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

I have a few domains spread over VentraIP, CrazyDomains, NetRegistry, ResellerClub, Name.Com. I would like to consolidate them in to one place, any suggestions as to the best place to consolidate them all? They're a mix of .com, .net, .org, .co.nz, .co.uk, .in, .com.au, .net.au, .be,

Hi Joel, we will take care of you. Domain Names and Dedicated Web Hosting. PM me and I can set up an account for you at DNT "mates rates".

jhellyer

Top Contributor
Crazy Domains are the absolute pits IMHO, Ventra IP is cheap, simple and everything is dealt with quickly and efficiently.

.Joel

@Ashman, thanks for the offer however i'm not looking for a reseller with WHMCS backed on to multiple wholesale providers. If i'm incorrect on this feel free to PM me.

@findtim & jhellyer, I have a few with CrazyDomains however I haven't really needed their tech support. VentraIP is cheap however I just feel that things are never "finished" over there.

Mark

Top Contributor
Quite a spread of TLD/ccTLDs there, I'd think it would have to be a big registrar to have the facilities for manage all. If you don't care for cost (for .au anyway), maybe Godaddy? If you do care for cost, but not care, maybe Crazy...

I would suggest our awesome partners Netregistry, but they don't have .be or .in accreditation...

Honan

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

I quite like internet.bs for .com, .net, .org, .co.uk, .in, and .be
However they do not do .nz or .au

Honan

Top Contributor
The prices look good with the private whois.

The name Internet BS doesn't give me confidence.

I have never been to the Bahamas
Don't know much about the place other than it is good place for tax
You have to admit the .bs is easy to remember

findtim

Top Contributor
.bs

reminds me of the scene in the movie "blow" [ spoiler alert ]

when the drug runner goes to the bank and the bank manager says " i am sorry but your 20 million dollars has been taken by the new government so you have nothing !!! "

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members