What's new

Where are you located?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Sydney here. However Sydney is, IMO, under represented in domainers in my experience - Melbourne seems to be the hot spot

Jonathan

Top Contributor
I'd be down for that.

For those who are intersted in a meetup, whereabouts in Sydney are you? I'm in the East but would make the trek to the city if it were a more central location for all of us.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Likewise happy to come into the city. Good idea (and looks like we were wrong about the Melbourne bias eh?!)

How about next week around lunchtime one day?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Where am i from ......oh melbourne of course, our mildest winter in years ! .... sorry you missed it

Last edited:

soj

Founder
Melbourne for me aswell, but in Europe for a while, been gone for 4 months, but will be back in time for Spring Carnival, thats something you Sydney guys don't get to enjoy :p

I wouldn't mind shooting up to sydney for a get together when im back.

paz

Melbourne for me aswell, but in Europe for a while, been gone for 4 months, but will be back in time for Spring Carnival, thats something you Sydney guys don't get to enjoy :p

I wouldn't mind shooting up to sydney for a get together when im back.

We have a spring carnival!

Never heard of the golden slipper? The best part is I'm 5 mins away from Rosehill Gardens racecourse :)

Melbourne is not the only place they race horses :D

I think you should come up in december for the Sydney 500 soj. (also right near my house, like 1 minute :p)

If anyone from Sydney hasn't figured it out I live near homebush.

neddy

Top Contributor
The beautiful Sunshine Coast for me! (Last 8 years). Prior to that the lovely Melbourne - and before that the wonderful west - Perth!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo