What's new

When you fu*k up!

neddy

Top Contributor
Most of us make mistakes in life and in business. It's how you handle it thereafter that's important imho.

I just got this email from AppSumo. I wanted to share it here because to me it is a perfect way to "say sorry" - and to fix a problem.

What do you think? (By the way, I love the P.P.S.!)

The only reason AppSumo exists is to make you happy. When we make mistakes or do things that put your happiness at risk it really disappoints us.

Yesterday in our subject line we referenced that Tim Ferriss created the product we were promoting. This was entirely our mistake for giving that impression. Tim is a friend to AppSumo but did not endorse or was affiliated with the product.

The fact that many of you were confused and/or felt misled makes us want to be better and work harder to create a stronger relationship with you.
We'll do better to make sure to promote our deals more clearly and fight to get you the best deals possible.

Instead of promoting today's deal we wanted to send this apology because we take your happiness very seriously.

For the inconvenience we're adding $5 to your account good towards any purchase, redeem here: http://www.appsumo.com/account/cha-ching/

Your Pal,
Noah Kagan

p.s. Please reply with any questions or comments. I'll reply to every single one.

p.p.s. If you bought the deal and would like a refund we stand by our anytime before you die policy.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I saw that email. Do you have any idea what it was about though. I'm a bit confused on why it was such a big deal?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member