1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

What's The Process With Aftermarket Auction Purchases?

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by aus11, Dec 20, 2011.

1. aus11

aus11 Membership: VIP

I earlier made my first Aftermarket Auction purchase and was wondering how it all worked after I click 'by it now'?

After I did that, the domain was listed as sold, but I have not received any notification about it as was wondering do I hear from Netfleet or the owner of the domain next?

2. Mark

Mark Membership: VIP

3. aus11

Thanks for the reply Mark!

I've actually just submitted a support ticket re the domain, because I have gotten the same email for 10 days saying:

'No action required by you for this step. It has been 16 hours in this state.'

I'm guessing that's just because the seller could have been busy over Christmas/New Year break...

4. Mark

Mark Membership: VIP

No worries!

Yes, I can see the seller has not logged in since before Christmas so is probably busy. We are chasing them up for you anyhow so hopefully we will hear back soon

Cheers
    Mark

5. aus11

Thanks! Appreciate it.