What's new

What would you expect to pay..?

NicMason.com

What would you expect to pay for someone to build you this type of website?

ARTS.org.au OR StKilda.com.au

I'm putting together web packages at the moment and am curious to see what people's price expectations are...

It contains multiple integrated features that are accessible by all registered members including:

+ business directory
+ events calendar
+ classifieds
+ gallery
+ blog
+ wiki
+ forum

The permissions of the site members are completely under the administrator's direction, and he/she can give as much (or as little access) to the various features of the site as they choose.

neddy

Top Contributor
Hey Nic - sorry to go off topic for a sec, but I notice you have a donate button on Arts.org.au.

Does that work - and if so, to what extent? The reason I ask is that recently we were having a chat about this type of feature in regards to another website.

Ash

Top Contributor
Hi Nic,

I would say before you set your pricing you need to decide your target market. Having said that, last few I have done were $1,800 to $2,500 for small businesses that had a basic site but were looking to refresh - my design was still a basic site but more up-to-date looking than their previous versions (no CMS etc...)

NicMason.com

Thanks for the figures Ash! Very true, regarding the price / target market... I have a few markets in mind.

It would be good to be able to gather more sales figures for different sectors. Anyone know of a good resource..?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member