1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

what should I do with classifiedinformation,org

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by tmm, Sep 10, 2012.

1. tmm

tmm Membership: Community

I have had the name for quite a while and have never been able to decide what to do with it. It is currently sitting there waiting to be used I think at one point for sale but nobody was interested. So now I'm going to do something with it. The question is what
    please note I also tried to donate it to the people at wl but they never responded to my e-mails . Please note that I am disabled and use voice recognition software would not always 100% accurate so i apologise for any spelling or grammar errors and I hope my post is understandable

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    perhaps create it as a news site, set up feeds to websites already creating that kind of content and throw adsense across the site and let it run itself, all then you have to do is look out for more/better feeds.

conspiracy theories, wikileaks, ufo ? first thing i do before deciding on a websites direction is A LOT of research on whos doing what and where are the gaps, followers and potential income streams.

tim

3. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Set Up Wikileaks Competitor site
    Have FBI close down site
    ????
    Hide out in ecuadorian embassy
    Profit

Honestly though I have NFI. Sounds like a good name for a conspiracy website/forum.

4. smee

smee Membership: Community

+1

Set up one like abovetopsecret - very popular.

5. payattention

payattention Archived Member

Don't pollute the Internet with more Alex Jones type conspiracy bullshit. Redirect the site to wikileaks, run a mirror or let it lapse.