What's new

what should I do with classifiedinformation,org

tmm

I have had the name for quite a while and have never been able to decide what to do with it. It is currently sitting there waiting to be used I think at one point for sale but nobody was interested. So now I'm going to do something with it. The question is what
please note I also tried to donate it to the people at wl but they never responded to my e-mails . Please note that I am disabled and use voice recognition software would not always 100% accurate so i apologise for any spelling or grammar errors and I hope my post is understandable

findtim

Top Contributor
perhaps create it as a news site, set up feeds to websites already creating that kind of content and throw adsense across the site and let it run itself, all then you have to do is look out for more/better feeds.

conspiracy theories, wikileaks, ufo ? first thing i do before deciding on a websites direction is A LOT of research on whos doing what and where are the gaps, followers and potential income streams.

tim

helloworld

Top Contributor
Set Up Wikileaks Competitor site
Have FBI close down site
????
Hide out in ecuadorian embassy
Profit

Honestly though I have NFI. Sounds like a good name for a conspiracy website/forum.

payattention

Archived Member
Don't pollute the Internet with more Alex Jones type conspiracy bullshit. Redirect the site to wikileaks, run a mirror or let it lapse.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member