What's new

What music are you into

helloworld

Top Contributor
I mostly listen to Hip Hop/rap stuff but know my 80s/90s grunge, rock pretty well...well according to the song pop app lol.

Fair bit of Aboriginal Hip Hop popping up lately and finally getting some shine, I put a post on my blog if anyone is interested http://www.bigspin.com.au/stream/aboriginal-hip-hop/ all of the artists listed are pretty top notch imo and a good representation

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i grew up with anything from devo to rose tattoo

Like some others here .....there was no internet, video or mobile phones when i was a kid ..........music or movies (at the drive-ins or cinema)

I like to make my own music .....some examples ... www.rod.tv

helloworld

Top Contributor
Nice one Rod. Rose tattoo's fame was a little before my time but not by much. I was lucky enough to enjoy life without internet pre 1995.

On that note, i've been meaning to buy a guitar. Played a bit in my teen years. Guess I am getting to that age where I want to relive that a bit haha

James

Top Contributor
I like a mix of hip hop, chill out, trance, house + more the underground stuff you find on SoundCloud. I mean if their is a big act in town and some of my friends are keen to see it I will still attend. Not really a fan of things once they are over done by the radio and become commercial.

When I was younger I use to run a bunch of US focused hip hop sites that did very well back in 2004-2008 range.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
I've kinda mellowed into Damien rice www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZduDvIBu3EU
used to be mad Tool fan.

payattention

Archived Member
I like a lot of aussie rock bands such as Spiderbait, Magic Dirt, Living End and so on. I enjoy some oldies like Neil Young too.

Not into cRap.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I had a good weekend at the end of summer, friday night was neil young concert then on the sunday myself and honan went to see Rose Tattoo, ZZ Top and Guns and Roses ....... great night ! Also it was at the sidney myer music bowl which brought back memories of seeing ac/dc in 1980 (also went to see Kiss in the same year)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member