1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

What is going on with ogio . com.au

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by Mdomains, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Mdomains

Mdomains Membership: Community

I was reading an article on domainer.com.au about a month ago where a golfing company was apparently trying to claim the name and two people, admin + 'Gio' were accusing each other of not acting appropriately within the comment section... Then most of the posts were deleted, and now the domain name doesn't even resolve, and is 'Pending Delete'... Does anyone have any insight? After all the anger and such, it sounds like an awful situation to be in... I am guessing the owner can't be bothered and would rather let it drop and be done with it. It would be great if the domain were picked up by anyone else except the golfing company.

The article:
    https://domainer.com.au/jealous-domain-thieves/

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Mdomains

Well, I just saw it has a new owner, OGIO PTY LTD, lol...

3. Rhythm

Rhythm Membership: VIP

what's an ogio? never heard of it

4. Mdomains

I never heard of OGIO before the post either, but apparently it was a golfing brand. The deal went sour and the comments section of the article on domainer.com.au had a lot of accusations thrown around about a company being a bully about the name.