What's new

What is a quality link worth ?

findtim

Top Contributor
if i want to get a link from what i KNOW is a QUALITY site, in my vertical, whats it worth p/a ? what should i pay.
this is .com.au
not a link exchange
i want to approach them and say " hey i'll give you $ to give me a link ", i'm not competing with them they just have content that relates to my website.
old school, there PR is only 2 , but i'd rather have a link from the same vertical then a BS link from some dodgy blog with unrelated content
its a win win, as i would do a short keyword rich text link . like " we are the best dentist in dubbo "
tim

James

Top Contributor
If you are paying for a link you would need to ensure it is a no-follow, because you can get hit hard for keyword rich anchors and Google is pretty clear cut on paid links, further more we do not even build generic anchor links anymore and have not for 2-3+ years and have good results for clients.
What is the value of a link it depends on many factors such as (Domain Authority), (age of the domain),(how many external links currently), (CPT of the link), (location on page).

Natural link acquisition price can range from say $50/ link to - $300 depending on quality/ time invested to acquire the link placement and if it is long term/lifetime link placement. Can even be more in some cases.

ajsahi

if you want to pay for link then you have to ensure the condition of the paid site, as the domain must be old and have high PR is defective and one thing is more depend on how much time that site hold your strong keyword related link so firstly confirm all these thing before you pay

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member