What's new

What does every one do for a job?

James

Top Contributor
Hi All,

Curious to see what ever one does for a job here?

Is any one a full time domainer? just siting at home all day and lets the revenue flow in?

Personally I work in an advertising agency as an SEO and Social Media Consultant...

soj

Founder
I would consider myself a full time domainer, though I am finishing off my studies as an Automotive Engineer. I will also continue being a full time domainer once I have my degree, especially the way the Auto industry is. Im sure it will be very useful for when I develop a range of car parts to sell at CarParts.com.au :)

davids

Top Contributor
I'd say I'm a full time domainer, only with less domain trading, and more domain developing.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Am a full time domainer.

Im sure it will be very useful for when I develop a range of car parts to sell at CarParts.com.au :)

Did you buy that? Wow. Knew it dropped but didn't realise a forum member bought it.

Shane

Top Contributor
Financial adviser, working for myself. Would love to make a living from domaining and developing, but for now it's just for fun and pocket money.

Link

A. From 9-5 it's online work - definitely more internal web development and affiliate marketing than domaining. But domains are an important part of the strategy.

B. After hours I'm a dad - just welcomed a third child to the family on Monday night!

I decided to go full time online, so once the business is rolling I can do more of B and less of A!

soj

Founder
Congratulations Link, it is a great industry to be in to spend more time with your kids

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member