websitedesigncompanies.com.au
mp3share.com.au developed
chinavasion.net.au
awebconference.com.au
motelfinance.net.au
loanscalculator.net.au partially developed
restaurantcoupons.net.au partially developed

would be interested to know what others think these maybe worth

also is there any domain brokers dealing with .au names?

Rhythm

Top Contributor
websitedesigntemplates.com.au
websitedesigncompanies.com.au
motelfinance.net.au
loanscalculator.net.au partially developed
restaurantcoupons.net.au partially developed

These are not bad.

neddy

Top Contributor
would be interested to know what others think these maybe worth

also is there any domain brokers dealing with .au names?

Not sure what some of them would be worth, but I see you have them listed on Netfleet. That's a good start. However, if I may make a suggestion, I would look at improving your keywords in the NF listing; and possibly taking advantage of their promotion tools.

Next, I would consider putting them up for sale on the next NF secondary auction. That will put the names out there for others to see and possibly buy.

If they don't sell, develop them further, and try again.

I know of a few people that broker Aussie domains, but generally they will only go for the more valuable names.

Good luck. :)

xwdomains

Top Contributor
$0 on these, terms are too weak to have value given the extensions.

I have an interested buyer on motelfinance in the xxxx range....

The interested party are a multi million dollar finance company so I think I'll keep it for now they can afford more...

Last edited:

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Keyword
website design templates

Global Monthly Searches 135,000
Local Monthly Searches 6,600
Estimated Avg. CPC $21.90
Estimated Ad Position 1
Estimated Daily Clicks 19.39
Estimated Daily Cost $424.54

therefore if this site

webdesigntemplates.com.au was on the top of google au it could potentially return

$xxx daily as an adsense site and your estimate is $0

and thats in the australian search only au sites also show up on top of google if under the right keywords on google.com
$1,268.58 per day on broadmatch and $98 per day on phrase match. on google.com

How long have you been buying domains for?

Honan

Top Contributor
Keyword
website design templates

Estimated Ad Position 1

therefore if this site

webdesigntemplates.com.au was on the top of google au it could potentially return

and thats in the australian search only au sites also show up on top of google if under the right keywords on google.com

Yeah snoopy, $1,268.58 per day. That is not bad. Snoopy must be a newbie.
Imagine how much the OP would make if the domain actually resolved to a web site
Regards
Joe

snoopy

Top Contributor
I have an interested buyer on motelfinance in the xxxx range....

The interested party are a multi million dollar finance company so I think I'll keep it for now they can afford more...

It is always the way, the most unbelievable offers and the ones never taken.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
I never said I am any expert on the au market however I have been buying and selling domains to end users for over a decade...

I also stated the facts that a broad match search estimates $1200+ a day on all countries and $98 per day on all countries

as phrase match.

I am currently developing that site.

I also think $xxxx is a bit low for motelfinance even though its a .net.au as I can make more with the site developed.

as it is possible to finance a motel say in the million dollar range quite common in commercial lending.

a 1 million dollar loan would essentially return a Commercial mortgage broker 60k plus trailing commission.

So a low $xxxx really is not worth my time most brokers share upfront commissions up to 50%

so why would I take $xxxx from a finance company when 1 deal even if it takes 12 months could make me 30k.

I have also been flipping sites for many years.

I see the market currently has more interest in the .com.au so have bought some to hold and if I got the right offer since some are developed and making money in no hurry to sell.

I think the .com.au will sell for a boatload more in the near future and once they are all gone they are gone

and the alterntive will be .net.au

However with that said I know of several Real estate agencies and brokers etc choosing .net.au over .com.au

I have no idea why and am well aware that google treats the .com.au more important then the .net.au

remember one thing when all the good keyword phrases are gone then companies will chase alternatives there is only 1 .com.au if there is 1 .net.au and 10 companies want that name you essentially can ask however much you whish you can only get laughed at or told no or you could sell for a fortune is supply an demand that drives prices and demand is getting stronger.

Try and buy any of the even 30k names in the .com or even .co sold recently you would be paying a boatload

more then what the au is getting.

The majority of my sites are developed with a few waiting to be developed.

xwdomains

Top Contributor
some ones ego has been hurt I think...lmao

Nothing to do with ego if you going to value something at zero

give an actual realistic basis besides I don't think they are worth anything

because the few .net.au has no value because of low search volume in the Australian market.

as far as I am aware going off recent auctions

end users are not on netfleet as the majority of this forum seems to think

There are buyers actually selling to high networth companies oh wow that sold for $2000.

Guess what that buyer has a private arrangement with a company for either 50% of the revenue it generates or has onsold for $20,000 or more these don't get published as they are not finalised sales or are a jv deal.

joe

Top Contributor
Keyword
website design templates

Estimated Ad Position 1

therefore if this site

Based on an exact match .com.au of mine that ranks #1 for a keyword with the same exact local search volume I reckon you could maybe do a couple hundred per month in adsense if you ranked #1 for the keyword you've mentioned. Difference is, your keyword is a lot more competitive so you gotta wonder if you'd make more than you'd spend on getting it to rank.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member