What's new

Welcome to DROP

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hello, and welcome to DROP's own section on the DNTrade forum. We are proud to be a sponsor of DNTrade and we are dedicated to nurturing and growing our industry, and in turn adding value to your domain investments.

We are interested to hear from you all and we will always endeavor to participate in forum discussions and answer questions or comment on events that have impacts on the Australian domain space.

Behind the scenes we are perpetually busy, so you can expect to see many more new and exciting improvements and services being rolled out over the coming weeks.

Thank you all for your continued support, and good luck at the Drop!

Best Regards,
George Pongas

NB: This forum is intended as an opportunity to provide an environment for open and helpful discussions. If you have any specific support requests that relate to your member account at Drop, please continue to use our support@drop.com.au help desk system.

Denis

Hey guys!

I have few feedback / constructive criticism....

- Can you please make drop compatible with blackberry browsers. The actual page loads up fine. But you cant see the auction items. (It could be something to do with javascript)

- The old drop system displayed the whole item-list in one page. And there was a divider between every 10 or so items. Which made it really easy to browse. The new system is very annoying when scrolling down.

Other than that...a great service! Kudos

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hey guys!

I have few feedback / constructive criticism....

- Can you please make drop compatible with blackberry browsers. The actual page loads up fine. But you cant see the auction items. (It could be something to do with javascript)

- The old drop system displayed the whole item-list in one page. And there was a divider between every 10 or so items. Which made it really easy to browse. The new system is very annoying when scrolling down.

Other than that...a great service! Kudos

Hi Denis,

We are making continual improvements to Drop.co.au and welcome the feedback. We recently launched an iphone compatible version - https://www.drop.com.au/auction/iphone.php . We'll look into Blackberry compatability, however I do know that our auction does require Java. I'll do some digging and see if I can find a solution.

You can use the watchlist functionality to reduce the number of domains you want to monitor - there's more details here

Thanks for the Kudos

Andrew Wright
Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Denis,

You may want to try downloading the opera mini browser at m.opera.com.

I tried it on my Blackberry 8800 and while I got the auction page, I couldn't place a bid - your experience may be different on a newer model. Let me know if you how you get on.

Cheers

Andrew Wright
Drop.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hey Roddy! I should, I am guessing it is cheap! So don't be surprise if you see the boys run out onto the 'G' with DROP on their jersey!

I am unsure if a sport where catching the ball is important would have drop ???? ha ha :eek:

Perhaps go for the pakistan cricket team ?? ..... (perfect fit)

soj

Founder
I gave that iphone page a run on my Blackberry and it seemed to work alright, clicking on any of the domains brought up the bid box and the likes, so you might be able to use that Denis for the time being.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member