What's new

Website = Prison

payattention

Archived Member
The punishment doesn't fit the crime. I take issue with Hollywood and their cohorts as much of the revenue they claim to have lost doesn't add up once you factor in many people would never have purchased what they copied to begin with.

Australian's are just as much at risk of this as well. Our government is quite happy to give up Australian's to the American government without a second thought (probably why Assange didn't come back). Bandido from Drink or Die is a good example of that.

Shane

Top Contributor
I take issue with Hollywood and their cohorts as much of the revenue they claim to have lost doesn't add up once you factor in many people would never have purchased what they copied to begin with.

That's exactly what I've always thought. Most of the music I downloaded back in the day I wouldn't have bought anyway. The lost revenue argument is seriously flawed.

Funnily enough, some of the music I pirated years ago got me into certain bands, and I now pay money for their music...

helloworld

Top Contributor
Poor bastard.

Makes another good question. What's a good domain extention is you eyou were going to create a site like that ?

I noticed kickasstorrents.com redirected their site to kat.ph a couple of years ago. I just checked and it's still the same.

johno69

Top Contributor
I don't think the extension would matter much. If you are doing something illegal where you live then you are breaking the law no matter what the URL is.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Too many people forget that all normal rules & laws still apply to websites and emails.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo