What's new

web-site-promotion.com.au

TroyW

Top Contributor
Hello eveyone, I picked this up when I was interested in doing seo consulting but now I'm more interested in developing my own websites than helping others (yes, I'm selfish!).

I would be interested to hear what people think it might be worth. I'm not precious about it, so if you think it's worth nothing don't hesitate to say so.

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
I don't think it has any real value based on brandability, memorability etc

but...

It has plenty of value based on development potential. The great search terms within the domain give you a massive headstart when it comes to SEO (in Australia particularly). So developed somewhat and SEO'd well could get it near the top of google (esp for the search term 'web site promotion')

And, what better way to showcase this particular service than appearing in SERPs

Domain as is:

To a domainer - reg fee
To an enduser (SEO company) who recognises benefit of domain in SEO - $300

Domain with minimal development & some SE ranking

To a domainer - 5 x annual rev
To an enduser (SEO company) 20 x annual rev

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i think its good you are not worried about hyphens ..... so many are , but surely even with hyphens (developed) it would rank better than a non hyphen parking page ??

.... is that correct

DavidL

Top Contributor
That's 100% correct spacey.

Hyphens don't affect SE rankings one jot. A few years ago some people theorised that they actually helped as they helped the SE distinguish between compound domains but I don't think that was correct (certainly not anymore even if it was).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo