What's new

Web Development Leads

DamianLondon

Top Contributor
Hi All

A division of my Consulting Company been working in the leads space for quite some time; focusing on areas such as web development, solar, removalists etc.

Unfortunately the main affiliate company we were providing leads to has run into some difficulties and we've decided that it is possibly time to move on.

I'm tossing up between sourcing web development companies looking for leads or finding an affiliate company to replace the current provider.

So thought i'd start in the web development space.

Is anyone out there paying for web development leads? If so, what is the average lead selling for?

Thxs
D

helloworld

Top Contributor
designquotes and oneflare come to mind.

To be honest, I don't see huge value in the schemes. Most of the time people are kicking tyres.

That said, I would be happy to talk further if you can provide leads on SEO and Web Dev Aus wide, Removalists (NSW), Solar installs & repairs (VIC) if they converted. I have a bunch of other niches.

As for what to charge, maybe 10% for converted leads on web dev/seo etc. Others could discuss. Feel free to get in contact

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
10% for a conversion sounds about right. The company I work for has that arrangement with a few other agencies and we can usually absorb it with out being too uncompetitive.

Not about about CPL. Are the leads varied in size or are they very job specific? ie. small wordpress sites, online stores, custom web apps etc

I'd be interested in finding out more.

DamianLondon

Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback.

I know at one stage we were doing over 100 solar and 100 web dev leads per month; not sure what we were doing in the removals space.

Payments were made on CPL basis, so didn't get any sort of indication regarding conversion or what job sizes were. Depending on what path we choose to go down, CPA/CPL mixed model may be an option we'd consider for certain partners.

Will keep you posted on what we decide to do moving foward.

Thanks again

James

Top Contributor
I see the solar site I sold to you a while ago must be going ok =)

Personally I would give Service Seeking or hipages a message, even luke (link) runs http://GimmeQuotes.com so you could ask him if he needs any leads. I havnt heard the best things about One Flare from a mate who works at Service Seeking.

Shoot me a message and I will see if I can put you in contact with some people.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member