What's new

Vouchers.com.au Enters Group Buying Market...

Timmy

Banned
Hey Gang,

It's official, we're entering the group buying marketing albeit a bit late - but we've got some fantastic innovations we're bringing to the industry in Australia.

I'm not setting up an affiliate program but am interested in setting up some private traffic deals if anyone has general shopping/restaurant/geo traffic. Launched yesterday morning and had over 2,000 subscribes already in 24 hours converting at about 75% and a bounce of less than 1%, so could be a good quick earner for some of you.

First deals go live on Australia Day - screen grab/design mock up of daily deals page below - feedback welcomed. (PS - obviously text and offer doesn't make sense - just looks better than lorem ipsum)

If you're keen, drop me a PM.

Cheers - Vouchers.com.au
Tim.

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
Congrats mate - push it hard & this could be a huge payoff for you. Don't forget us when you do :)

Rhythm

Top Contributor
+1 to what David wrote and better late than never.

Who knows - with the best 'in-class' domain name you could theoretically vault your co to the front of the pack - and not just in terms of search engine rankings.

Last edited:

Ash

Top Contributor
Should work well for you... design is nice and clean. Leaves me with the impression I can trust the site. Well done.

Shane

Top Contributor
Looks really good, although I liked the old design too.

I've been doing a fair bit of reading about these deal websites over the last couple of months, and it seems their biggest challenge is getting businesses to come on board. They have teams of salespeople out there trying to get deals.

Are you going down the same path of employing salespeople, or doing something different?

Vicstar

My biz did really well on one of the daily deal places & we had no problem getting on board (we had to agree to their 6 month exclusivity though). Apparently there's a 6 month waiting list with one of them, probably Groupon o/s..

The design looks modern & slick! Love it.. I also like the Prizes!!! :) I received the confirmation email - can you check the graphic at the bottom of the email? It's a little broken up... but might be just a Gmail thing.

Well done Tim, I'll be sharing it via Facebook etc for sure. Looking fwd to Australia Day!!

Smile

Possibly the next retailmenot? If not even better!!
All the best.

Did you buy the domain on the aftermarket/3rd party or is this something you hand registered years ago?

Timmy

Banned
Possibly the next retailmenot? If not even better!!
All the best.

Did you buy the domain on the aftermarket/3rd party or is this something you hand registered years ago?

Thanks mate - it'll be a slow road and an uphill battle but we've got what it takes. Domain definitely helps!

I got Voucher.com.au and Vouchers.com.au in private sales, but caught voucher.net.au and vouchers.net.au on the drop for around $150 I think a few months ago.

Good times ahead :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members