What's new

Viva9 acquisition

jam

Top Contributor
They will be moving everything over to dgmPerformance platform.
DGM email and call me often regarding the campaigns I promote.

This can only be good for affiliate marketing in Australia.

James

Top Contributor
I never found DGM to be good from my experience working with global affiliate networks, I am use to getting an AM who will give you their person email and add email you weekly with offers ect, Viva9 however was decent, I agree with some of the comments above.

Regards.

findtim

Top Contributor
i found DMG difficult to work with thus i didn't continue with them, but now as i have a lot of links via viva9 i suppose i am now back into their mold !

hopefully it will all run smoothly, if i have to go back and alter aff id's for over 100 domains i'm going to be really peeved off, and i am sure i won't be alone.

i've always found the people at viva9 great to deal with so once again hopefull that DMG aren't silly enough to get rid of them but bring them in to boost the process.

as for clixgalore !! as snoopy would say " run away like the wind..." , if there is a lurker or member from clixgalore on here then please PM me by tuesday 4/9/12 as that will be @ 67 days faster then any response i have had from your company in the past and we can privately discuss my still unresolved issue that your company still owes me money since 2010 !

tim

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
I never found DGM to be good from my experience working with global affiliate networks, I am use to getting an AM who will give you their person email and add email you weekly with offers ect, Viva9 however was decent, I agree with some of the comments above.

Regards.

Ditto!

DGM has been the only Australian network which declined my application. :rolleyes:

Roger-dgm

Reply from dgm

Hi All,

To answer the questions raised above:

@johno69 - We do answer emails from affiliates, if you have any questions please email affiliatesupport@dgm-au.com

@findtim - We will be moving across the Commission Monster campaigns to the new dgmPerformance interface. dgmPerformance is far in advanced to the HasOffers interface that Commission Monster are currently using. Eventually you will need to transfer links across to dgmPerformance tracking, this will be a gradual process and we will endeavour to make this as painless as possible for affiliates.

@James - If you would like to start working with dgm again and feel like you need more support please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.

@Lorenzo - If you would like to be reconsidered to join the dgm network please email affiliatesupport@dgm-au.com, and we'll let you know if you can now be approved or any specific reason that you have been declined.

Any other affiliates wishing to try dgm can sign up here:
https://www.dgmperformance.com.au/agency-mp-signup/dgm-Australia.brand

Thanks

jackmedia

@Roger-dgm - who is the best person to contact about commission monster campaigns until they are moved over to DGM? Recently the styletread campaign disappeared from CM without warning... will it be launching on DGM or has it been paused?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo