What's new

Unique Business Opportunity

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
After some thought i have decided to test the waters with this idea

I have seen a few people mention domain leasing on this forum and i am considering leasing a website that is very memorable indeed and should grow into a category killer with the correct management, i was trying to work out the best way to go about this ? and have come up with the following ideas/requirements

Ok first off the website has been indexed by google and it will be trying in the key title of 'medical jobs' the site is based on a wordpress site that still needs a little work ..... it is hoped you have the skills to do this ? Some adjustments to coding , nothing major !

Also you would have to know your way around a wordpress site , how to add pages and posts and pictures, categories and insert links , its quite easy once you have done it, or have someone close by to help you if needed

You would also need not have your working day filled up already , there would be no point if you are already busy , it will take a little bit of time to get up and running , but after being established it may allow for other projects ? but this one has to have your attention for the moment

The lease idea will require you to supply a monthly report on how the business is going and what you have done to get market share and revenue, plus your marketing ideas ? i fully understand rome was not built in a day and that it may be better to offer '2 for 1' in the begining , or other ideas aimed at getting ongoing customers, plus you may consider it prudent to get some signage for your car ? ..... even a magnetic sign to use during business hours and be prepared to do some leg work to get things started , hand out business cards and so on. Also be prepared to write some articles in the career pages section

The lease would be on a handshake agreement to begin with and the following schedule would be the timeline for the trial run 12 months

First 6 months any income earned is yours to keep, you do your own taxes

Next 3 months 10% of any income must become a monthly advertising budget , of which you will decide how and where to spend it ? this is ongoing once this stage is started , an advertising budget is essential

last 3 months 15% of any income is my lease fee for the website/business
with the ongoing advertising budget of 10%

Leaving you with an ongoing 75 % of any earnings from the end of the next and hopefully successful 12 months , this would be the ongoing agreement

If you are not happy after 12 months , i happily go with the attitude nothing ventured , nothing gained ...... and we walk away with no regrets

You will need , business skills, some web skills, people skills and believe in the business , and most of all a background in the medical industry would be ideal

This is just testing the waters and i would love to hear from you if you looked at the website title and the little light bulb in your head switched on instantly !!!

The medical sector is only growing and with an increasing population it continue to need personal in an ongoing situation , this will be a classifieds site

MEDiJOB.COM.AU

If you think this is your future .......please send me a pm

...regards !

Last edited:

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi Spacey,

I think you also need to consider giving ownership of the domain name at a certain level.

ie - if the website generated $5k in a 12 month period the person who is working with you would receive 50% of the domain name.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I guess that's another aspect to be considered , since there is no blueprint for this idea i guess there are many options , i think i would need to hear a proposal first , that would also mean the person generating the revenue would be willing to continue to run the site , otherwise it would get messy and half the asset would be lost , but thanks for constructive opinion, as i say there is no blueprint for this business model , so variations sure can come under consideration, basically if the person continued the website then a clause for part onwership is not out of the question. The internet is made up of millions of partnerships

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member