1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

turnkey websites ??

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by DnEbook, Oct 28, 2008.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Has anyone ever run one ??? did it make money ???

.... happy to read your views/experiences

regards !!! :rolleyes:

2. Ross

Ross Membership: Community

i don't know... but my cheap-car-insurance.com.au website keeps making me money everyday.
    I recken development is the best way to go... park all your sites and then start developing your online real estate.

3. DnEbook

just seeking info on turnkey sites at the moment , yes i think development is the next step

4. geodomains

geodomains Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Spacey,
    Have a look at this software, I will be buying it for my website developments when I get around to it, which seems to be never lately.

http://www.xsite-pro.com/

Don

5. synchronicityhosting.com

synchronicityhosting.com Membership: Community

Don/Spacey

Someone I know has just purchased this recently and got their first site up and running. I think it's really pretty good from what I can see and what he has said. He's really happy with it, I am looking at the "built in SEO" fairly critically (think you'd need to do a little yourself when you were comfortable with it) but am pretty impressed overall. I'll see if I can get his permission to post the website or PM you.

I think development is always the way to go - but that may be because I don't own any blue chip domainers domains :)

Robyn

6. DnEbook

thanks all for replies ...... now time for a little reading !!! ...... xsitepro

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008