What's new

trying to find an australian "mailchimp"

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I've been using campaign monitor for a few years now. They are pretty good.

They wouldn't be my first choice on a global level, but they are my first choice when it comes to Australian based email management.

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks guys.

just for your interest i just got off the phone to
HTML:
http://swiftdigital.com.au/

the questions i asked were:

i'm looking for an australian equivalent of mailchimp?
i want to send @ 2000 newsletters a month and grow to 10K +,
do you have templates?
i want just 1 database of people,
information gather will only be name,email,postcode.

now worries he says, we can do that but you have to create your own temple but we'll give you the specs.

that will be $1850 to setup your account, $2750 per annum and 3 cents an email from then on, the good thing is we offer great service and you only pay for emails you send.... you don't have to buy a monthly subscription.

-----------

so what does he call the annual $2750 ? obviously not a monthly subscription !!!

tim

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I've been using campaign monitor for a few years now. They are pretty good.

They wouldn't be my first choice on a global level, but they are my first choice when it comes to Australian based email management.

Why not? They are industry leaders (and pioneers) of SaaS based email software worldwide.

Tim they also have an agency partner program which they invite you into once you send enough monthly volume. That gets you a cheaper rate than the one advertised.

Typically you would move all your existing customers into CM and create new accounts for every new customer (a lot easier than it sounds). I've implemented this at a few agencies in the past and they ended up making great recurring revenue every month.

findtim

Top Contributor
Typically you would move all your existing customers into CM and create new accounts for every new customer (a lot easier than it sounds).

thanks, good news is very little to move as they are just starting.

shane: thanks, i just rang them, their servers are in brisbane which is great and they offer a 25% discount on non profits which is also great.

tim

nt81

Top Contributor
+1 for Vision6

Started on on CruMail but went to Vision6 (same software)

Did the job very nicely for a decent price.

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks guys, i use myguestlist for a few clients but its not suited to this client.

CM and V6 seem to fit, now its the clients decision.

thanks

tim

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Does Campaign Monitor have any plugins for WordPress for auto subscribing people to email lists? Or other widgets or management APIs ready to consume?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member