What's new

TRAFFIC Down Under

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if you have heard or not, but we holding the first TRAFFIC conference in Australia later this year, see TrafficDownUnder.com

It's a three day conference, with a day or activities either side.

This is going to be a great opportunity for all the Australian domain owners to get together, and also met with the International big players.

Let me know if you have any questions about the show.

I hope you can all make it.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

soj

Founder
I have noticed in the other thread that there are a few people attending TRAFFIC Down Under later this year. I have not been convinced on going yet, but if some projects go to plan then i'll definitely have the spare cash to put into coming along and making some good contacts and possible business propositions.

I might even be tempted to buy some sponsorship for the forum, mainly in one of the flyers for the bags which i think was about $500. Just wondering how many people are attending, or usually attend to these events, and how many do you think will be attending this year who would deal, or be interested in dealing with .au domain names?

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Just to give you an indication, I ran a report on the attendees that have already signed up. Here's a quick breakdown:

• Approximately 100 signups
  • 56% of those are from Australia
  • 31% from USA/Canada
  • The remaining 13% are from Asia, UK and Europe
You can see a map of confirmed attendees here.

So there is definitely a large number of Aussies going, which I would think most would have some interest in the .au market.

Typically these conferences have an attendance of between 250-500. Conservatively, we expect about 250.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

hazza5150

We are going (10 tickets to date) and have been attending domain conferences for over 5 years now and to finally not travel overseas and attend a domain conference in Australia is a great opportunity. We have always done a lot of business during our time in conferences and this one will be no different. So guys get on board you won't regret it!!

Cheers,

David

soj

Founder
I think ive been pretty convinced that going would be quite beneficial. It would definitely give me a good chance to meet some of you people, and meet a lot of other domainers, as well as maybe getting both my name, and the forums name out there for prospective .au domain traders. Ill let you know soon to my final decision.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo