1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

TRAFFIC Down Under - Free night accommodation

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by Mike Robertson, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Mike Robertson

Mike Robertson Membership: VIP

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop you a quick note and remind you that the TRAFFIC Down Under show is about a month and a half away now.

We received a lot of positive feedback from the TRAFFIC New York show, and we expect that the show will be in excess of 250 attendees.

At the NY show we ran a promo offering one night accommodation FREE* at the Sheraton Mirage for those that signed up. I would like to extend this offer to all members of dntrade.com.au that book before October 10.

*Note: Value is $300 taken off registration fees when hotel is booked. Must book ticket and accommodation to be eligible.

If anyone is interested, just shoot me an email (mike at fabulous dot com) or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Mike
    Fabulous.com

2. soj

soj Founder

Fabulous offer from the guys at Fabulous, well done mike