What's new

TRAFFIC Down Under Auction Results

soj

Founder
The TRAFFIC Down Under Domain auction has been and gone, sorry to all that missed out, but there were some great sales, and may boost the value of other .au domains around. Here are the results

NOTE: ALL prices are in $USD

Jeweller.com.au $9,200
MensClothing.com.au $4,000
JobListings.com.au $3,000
Jackets.com.au $3,000
Pollution.com.au $3,000
Plans.com.au $2,700
Camp.com.au $2,600
Branding.com.au $2,500
SurfingLessons.com.au $2,200
Athletic.com.au $2,000
Broadcasting.com.au $2,000
CDs.com.au $2,000
Laughter.com.au $2,000
Enter.com.au $2,000
JetSkiing.com.au $2,000
Hunting.com.au $1,850
Parasailing.com.au $1,700
Essays.com.au $1,600
Undergraduate.com.au $1,500
Shout.com.au $1,000
Bake.com.au $800
Rules.com.au $700
Knit.com.au $700
Authentication.com.au $500
Barbecuing.com.au $500
DirtBiking.com.au $500
Toons.com.au $500

In Rick Latonas TRAFFIC Domain Auction, he had a few .com.au's in there which sold for some pretty pennies.

History.com.au $8,500
StockExchange.com.au $7,500
Snowboards.com.au $6,000
Friend.com.au $3,500
WW.com.au $2,250
Instruments.com.au $2,200
Campsites.com.au $1,300
Adopt.com.au $400

It seems Rick knows how to pull in the right people, would have definitely helped when he sent the domain list and online proxibidding through his mailing list.

soj

Founder
shit, all these prices are in USD haha, thanks for that Rhythm, ill have to go through and modify all the additions to the sales list :(

EDIT: Cheers for that again Rhythm, have gone through and modified all the prices on the main list to $AUD, though the domains listed here are in $USD

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi guys,

Just to clarify I think

laughter.com.au and joblistings.com.au actually passed in- those are the reserve prices. All seems a bit of a blur now!

Pretty happy with the ones we got though despite the stiff competition with OMG & Fabulous!

I'd have loved surfinglessons but couldn't have justified even matching the price atm - though I think it'll be worth it in the long run.

Geez, enter.com.au was a bit of a steal in my books!

AGREED!

Think cds was too but not in comparison.

Whoever got rules for $700 should be arrested in my book! That's outright theft!

Oh - if I had a just a couple of hundred thousand spare :rolleyes:

Robyn

DavidL

Top Contributor
Whoever got rules for $700 should be arrested in my book! That's outright theft!

Oh - if I had a just a couple of hundred thousand spare :rolleyes:

Robyn

errrr... better turn myself in then eh?!!

Yeah we were happy with that one, got 5 in total - jetskiing.com.au being the most expensive. We bidded on about 25 .au lots but there was some seriously stiff competition mainly from the Fabulous guys & the OMG guys.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
shit, all these prices are in USD haha, thanks for that Rhythm, ill have to go through and modify all the additions to the sales list :(

EDIT: Cheers for that again Rhythm, have gone through and modified all the prices on the main list to $AUD, though the domains listed here are in $USD

No worries.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member