1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Tpp Wholesale

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by helloworld, Sep 1, 2017.

1. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Well the rumours of NetRegistry, Melbourne IT and Tpp wholesale bunging things up are 100% correct.

Just got a reply to a support ticket I opened, regarding missing domains from the recent migration from Aussie HQ. The missing domains are now in several other reseller accounts. At a glance they are probably who the clients transferred away from.

On top of that, TPP system can't seem to register domains immediately so when I assumed it hadn't gone through, I bought it elsewhere. It's active in the portal though. Support was confused and didn't know who tucows was.

I then got a nice $100 refill charge at AHQ because my balance was below $20.00. Except it had $97 anyway, but I couldn't access that either because buy domains or functionality has been locked out.

Just to top it off, all support is in the Phillipines undoubtedly rushed in. *sigh

The main problem being the domains are no longer in my control. How do I explain that to customers?

I will probably start contacting the other resellers as support gave the corresponding resellers names.

As for the 250+ Other domains I started migrating them away today. It's going to be painful and I'm expecting a few incorrect EPPs as I got a handful done before getting that as well. Smh

2. Joel

Joel Membership: Community

Yep, a complete and utter mess, I feel for you.

The quicker I can move all my domains away from AHQ/TPP, the better.