What's new

Tpp Wholesale

helloworld

Top Contributor
Well the rumours of NetRegistry, Melbourne IT and Tpp wholesale bunging things up are 100% correct.

Just got a reply to a support ticket I opened, regarding missing domains from the recent migration from Aussie HQ. The missing domains are now in several other reseller accounts. At a glance they are probably who the clients transferred away from.

On top of that, TPP system can't seem to register domains immediately so when I assumed it hadn't gone through, I bought it elsewhere. It's active in the portal though. Support was confused and didn't know who tucows was.

I then got a nice $100 refill charge at AHQ because my balance was below $20.00. Except it had $97 anyway, but I couldn't access that either because buy domains or functionality has been locked out.

Just to top it off, all support is in the Phillipines undoubtedly rushed in. *sigh

The main problem being the domains are no longer in my control. How do I explain that to customers?

I will probably start contacting the other resellers as support gave the corresponding resellers names.

As for the 250+ Other domains I started migrating them away today. It's going to be painful and I'm expecting a few incorrect EPPs as I got a handful done before getting that as well. Smh

Joel

Top Contributor
Yep, a complete and utter mess, I feel for you.

The quicker I can move all my domains away from AHQ/TPP, the better.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo