What's new

Top 15 young SEO's in Australia

DavidL

Top Contributor
I have made a list of the top 15 Young SEO's in australia:

I thought you meant you made it onto the list - was about to post congratulations!

I think the comment on your blog may well be on the mark hey? ;)

Still a good post though

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I think the comment on your blog may well be on the mark hey?
+1

LMAO and exactly what I was thinking...

That said, I still reckon the best SEO's don't work for SEO firms (at least the best SEOs in Australia don't) - they are good enough that they can make a quid without needing to sell their time or be someone else's employee.

;)

James

Top Contributor
+1

LMAO and exactly what I was thinking...

That said, I still reckon the best SEO's don't work for SEO firms (at least the best SEOs in Australia don't) - they are good enough that they can make a quid without needing to sell their time or be someone else's employee.

;)

Yeah I agree, most good SEO's work private or own their own affiliate projects or projects, if you read the list I have included people like this.

I actually work as a senior consultant to around 10 various digital businesses (some of Australia's largest) within a global group, I also run my own stuff out side work.
Sure I can easily not work on the companies stuff and run my own stuff but I like the challenge and I like working with some of Australia's and worlds biggest brands also working with great people. That is what I am employed to do. To be 100% honest I get bored working at home on projects, I need interaction, I need to be selling, I need to be out and about on meetings, I do not like been in front of the computer all day.

But yes their are some big time SEO's out their who are under the radar who many of us would never have heard of, I know a few of these guys ;) This post was more so about people who are working on SEO/ IM not people who are big time affiliates or network website owners or what ever...

James

Top Contributor
I thought you meant you made it onto the list - was about to post congratulations!

I think the comment on your blog may well be on the mark hey? ;)

Still a good post though

Haha this post caused a bit of controversy, but I think it turned out to be just a bit of fun =)

DamianLondon

Top Contributor
I agree, we need to think about the Oldies as well James... What about a list for the the Top 10 Online Australian Industry Grandpas, I might make that one!! Geez I must be getting old, and seeing I started out as a Web Developer in 1996 I may even make the list! lol.

Nice work BTW..

hi james - i honestly thought that we would have made it on the list - perhaps next time:)
The reason for this is that our ranking for the keywords web design and graphic design which are as you probably know very competitive are great - we are # 1 for web design and # 2 for graphic design ...so perhaps next time have a look at us:)

Cheers

Steve
hopping mad web design

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads