What's new

Tool to find all domains?

TroyW

Top Contributor
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a free website or tool that I can use to find all domains registered by a particular business? Thanks.

trellian

Top Contributor
Hi Troy,

no free tool I am afraid. there is no .au zone file available and domaintools above is a paid for tool and charges per report and does not have a great .au database, you can test it out with your own email address you use for domains and see how many result they come back with... in most cases 0, so rather useless for .au

Last edited:

TroyW

Top Contributor
Thanks for your help @DropHero and @trellian .

Far from perfect but the best free tool I found is https://viewdns.info/reversewhois - using registrant contact name instead of the registrant.

It doesn't pull a full list and may not be up date, but you can use the data to give an insight. For popular names, I dropped it into excel and removed all the non-au's.

trellian

Top Contributor
Testing the viewdns also not great for .au names. Tested them on a few known emails and registrant contact names, that have hundreds or even thousands of domains under that email with 0 results. Many domain holder use Domain Admin, Domain Manager or Host Master as contact name, so makes this really hard to use. Plus noticed it is not providing a clean list of .au names, many .au names in the results are not currently registered.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo