What's new

Tomorrow's Drop

Oz.

Top Contributor
BlueMountains.com.au
WOW, $2,900 on Drop and $2,500 on NF so far. 17.5hours to go.
How high do you think it will go? (So I can plan my snipe bid. ha ha)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hey Oz,

I think it's safe to say it's going to go quite a bit higher. Looking at the Google stats...

Keyword, Jun-10, Estimated Avg. CPC, Local Monthly Searches
[blue mountains], 33100, $0.81, 33100
[townsville], 33100, $0.58, 40500

... it potentially has more value than townsville.com.au.

It's been a very interesting week!

Cheers

Andrew

Last edited:

Timmy

Banned
hey, kind of on topic...

How far into the future can you guys see Andrew? (Regarding upcoming names?)
Cheers,
Timmah

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
hey, kind of on topic...

How far into the future can you guys see Andrew? (Regarding upcoming names?)
Cheers,
Timmah

Hi Tim,

The definitive drop list is published by auDa each day, however as you know we were running a drop service before this list was published, so it fairly obvious that we can see "into the future" to some degree. I can't really go into too much detail as this falls into the area of our proprietary technology and intellectual property - and George would probably kill me.

Cheers

Andrew

Timmy

Banned
No worries,

Thanks for that response. I was wondering if there was a publicly available resource so I didn't have to pay attention every day lols.

Cheers,
Tim.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Very strong name, in terms of being a pure tourism type name (ie obvious money in it from hotel bookings) and in terms of the wealth of visitors. Would be a very big task to build this out and run on a day to day basis though I think. I think it really needs to be run as a full time project, probably moving up there.

geodomains

Top Contributor
Congratulations Drop and new owner. I'll have to settle for my www.bluemountains.net.au I picked up 2 days ago for $276.00

Don

geodomains

Top Contributor
Congratulations, well done
Smart money spent well
Now SEO the .... out of the .com.au

I have an advantage the site already has 3600 backlinks and is 8 odd years old. I reckon a bargain as well.

Don

geodomains

Top Contributor
how is tours.net.au going ??????

Great Spacey, I'm having new site built for AU market and will be launching next week, the old site was doing okay but decided to spend some $ and relaunch. All will be revealed in about a weeks time.:D

Cheers
Don

snoopy

Top Contributor
I see this was picked up by perhaps the biggest blue mountains tourism sites, bluemts.com.au.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo