1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

tim's back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by findtim, Jun 8, 2018.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    hi
    i'm sorry i have been silent for a while and i want to clear the air, i wasn't muzzled ( and baconfarmer wasn't to know as i told few ) but my father passed away so i have been up in brisbane with mum.
    thanks to those who knew and covered for me, my dad was a great guy and passed gracefully, it wasn't a shock, it was expected and thankfully all us kids and mum were with him.

typically irish...... one hell of a wake with loads of family

so life goes on, funny that !
    -------------------------------------------------
    so, i do have some catching up to do, please forgive me for that, the next 2 months as we all know are very important to the future and i fully intend to play my role in that.

tim

Blue Wren, chris, Rhythm and 5 others like this.
  2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Sorry to hear this Tim, stay well

Scott7 likes this.
  3. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Really sorry to hear of your loss @findtim - please know our thoughts are with you and your family. Glad to have you back.

Scott7 likes this.