What's new

Tim leads domainer charge against .au

Scott7

Top Contributor
Despite nearly 7,000 posts on DNTrade, lately it has been difficult to 'find Tim' commenting in threads about auDA or the introduction of the .au extension. Well, all is not as it seems. After the overwhelmingly positive response of my last ' top secret video' I decided to dust off my VHS Sony Handycam once more.

I tracked Tim for days and overheard nothing but, 'Yeah, well have you tried this plugin' and 'This movie is an absolute must see'. Just as I had all but lost hope, he made his way to an 'off the grid' location where thousands of domainers had gathered to rally against the introduction of the .au extension. If they'd all turned up to the DNTrade Melbourne May Meetup we'd needed to have booked the MCG and if they all tried to sign up as auDA members, the site would crash - that would remove everything, not just the minutes. Again, the footage is grainy, and Tim has obviously been applying hair growth formula rather liberally since Ned leaked the infamous 'Tim presenting to the board' photo. Enjoy :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo