What's new

This Domain ?

Liquid

If the thing doesn't sell, you don't pay anything. It's a no risk option for the seller, but it does often come with additional terms. E.g. in the case of domain names, if the agent spends considerable time marketing the domain name, and perhaps even lines up a buyer, then you decide at the last minute you don't want to sell, there may be a penalty clause so you have to pay something for the agent's efforts.

thanks

elbranch

Top Contributor
BrisbaneWater.com.au

Thoughts ?

Cheers Liquid
If you decide to let it drop send me a private message (PM) before you do so I can give you some money for it instead. (You can send a PM by left-clicking on my username then select the private message link).

Liquid

dont want to sound like a broken record but what you guys think this one is worth if i put in the effort.

product.net.au

auAppraisals

too right too many terms and agreements

It's really just a safety net so that the agent doesn't do hundreds of hours of work only for the seller to turn around and say "Actually, I've decided not to sell" for no apparent reason.

The alternative is that you pay a fee in advance, irrespective of whether the domain name sells, or even if the agent puts in any effort at all.

It sorts the people who are really interested in selling from those who just want a valuation.

findtim

Top Contributor
If the thing doesn't sell, you don't pay anything. It's a no risk option for the seller, but it does often come with additional terms. E.g. in the case of domain names, if the agent spends considerable time marketing the domain name, and perhaps even lines up a buyer, then you decide at the last minute you don't want to sell, there may be a penalty clause so you have to pay something for the agent's efforts.

good explanation, that's a keeper.

nt81

Top Contributor
Would be good for one of those motivational PDF / motivational plan type sites. Nice score.

p.s $50 buyer premium plus $2 bid, correct?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo