What's new

The Nerds Have Arrived

LogoNerds

Thanks Ned for allowing me to be part of this great community

My name is Joseph and I manage LogoNerds.com - Our name says it all - the majority of our business comes from selling affordable logo design to small business owners, webmasters and domainers.

Aside from that, I think I am starting to become a domain hoarder - I just can't stop registering and collecting domains that I think have potential for future projects. Looking forward to getting to know all you

Have a good one,
Joseph

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
Welcome Joseph! Fantastic to see you around here, and I look forward to hearing your contributions. :)

And may I just say, you have fantastic prices! I just looked at your site and was shocked with the affordability :D

neddy

Top Contributor
Thanks Ned for allowing me to be part of this great community

My name is Joseph and I manage LogoNerds.com - Our name says it all - the majority of our business comes from selling affordable logo design to small business owners, webmasters and domainers.

Welcome Joseph - pleasure to have you here.

I saw that a member had used your services in the past and were very happy, so thought it would be good to invite you to "show your wares". :)

Looking forward to you being part of the community.

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Joseph

Welcome! Great prices too on your logos I'm sure you'll get a few customers here

Cheers, Mark

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i still remember the movie .....revenge of the nerds

what's a typical 'affordable logo' cost i wonder ?

welcome fellow .com admirer

techmo

Top Contributor
Welcome to the forums Joseph! No doubt you will learn more about the domaining world and make a few sales while you're at it too! :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo