What's new

the big G - never ceases to amaze

shags38

Top Contributor
I had an Adsense account cancelled about 3 months ago because I got caught spamming the ad clicks - learned a lesson. Set up another account a month later using all same details except email address and payee name - never clicked on an ad - G shut me down after about 2 weeks - I figure they see the I.P. address and then act, however they give no reason - even the Catholic church will forgive a sinner.

Today, when doing some keyword searching I took the advice of others on that topic and signed in first - but had to set up an Adword account (have G account but didn't have Adwords) - with the same G account and the same I.P. the G is happy to have me pay them for ads - funny about that Chief :)

The approvals / denials - cancellations are done by accounts receiveable and accounts payable respectively it seems :D

And with the new G.I. I am considering buying some Adwords so that I can get some Adsense and get into the "hey, we know what you are thinking so here are the search results for you" elite category - like having a punt each way on a horse - a lot of fun but you never make money unless it comes in first in which case why waste your money on the place bet component :D

cheers,
Mike

Has anyone else had an Adsense account cancelled then managed to get another one ??? - if so HOW ??

Last edited:

WG2010

Archived Member
So you've gone from 3D domains to click fraud? What did you expect would happen once they found out? You don't get a second chance just because you open another account.

Change name or use brother/girlfrend/wife/whoever, change network card for new mac address, change ISP for new IP range and don't ever access that Google account from the same account again.. and don't click your own adsense!

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
it's not 1999 anymore, you can't get away with clickfraud lol

I think you need to start reading the fine print on everything you go near

DavidL

Top Contributor
Remember with click fraud, it's not money you are taking from the big bad Google but the advertisers which include small businesses struggling to pay the bills... Pays to remember that.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Remember with click fraud, it's not money you are taking from the big bad Google but the advertisers which include small businesses struggling to pay the bills... Pays to remember that.
exactly

Small businesses like dnTRADE members that use adwords to help promote themselves and ethical domaining.

Shags
Try conforming to GOOGLE TOS next time (if there is a next time). If you think you can FOOL the BIG "G", remember they have immense numbers of computers and programmers. If you need to click ads to make money then maybe domaining is not for you.

Last edited:

shags38

Top Contributor
hey ease up guys - read what I said - I have learned my lesson :) - no-one wanted to comment on the rest of the post? It was supposed to be an attempt at synical humor.

Tough audience.

James

Top Contributor
My advice is to not try and get back into Adsense, try something else like affiliate marketing or another CPC advertiser.

Its not good to mess around and try and out smart the Big G they will always be on top of something.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member