What's new

The Best Hand Reg

chris

Top Contributor
A few of us were recently talking about the best .com.au domain name they've hand registered in the past year. It was following on from a statement that there aren't any good domains left. Of course "good" is pretty broad, but let's see what people have actually registered with a little healthy competition.

Some domains have already been listed on the recent registrations thread, but feel free to share them here if you fancy your chances at winning! I thought it would be cool to see how creative people have been.

All you need to do is post a .com.au domain name you've registered in the past year and then the domain that gets the most "Likes" from the community will get a signed copy of The Domain Game by David Kesmodal.

One domain per post, no more than 3 posts per person. We'll tally up the Likes at midnight Thursday 20th June.

Cheers,
Chris

findtim

Top Contributor
byrongay.com.au

this will be BIG, the SURGE after the sydney marti gras INTO byron bay is HUGE, but the BOTTOM line is how to get the website PUMPING, i need a ROCK HARD solid platform ( maybe made of glass) , the logo is going to be a DAISY CHAIN i think ?

sorry, i was just PUSHING for more likes.

tim

James

Top Contributor
Best hand regs in the last 2 years:

congrats.com.au

I also like this one - funnymemes.com.au

duncan22

Best:
PreEmploymentMedical.com.au

Others:
OverseasVisitorsHealthCover.com.au
TermDepositsAustralia.com.au