What's new

The Best and Worst Times to Send an Email [Infographic]

Blue Wren

Top Contributor

Source

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks, its exactly what we do here as we have recurring invoices.

we NEVER email an invoice on a monday or thursday, friday unless the person has asked for it, our invoicing days are tue/wed.

monday has the weekend spam, thursday is retail money making day and friday they don't care so you get lost till monday and then you are lost forever.

we NEVER email before 11am , as people are dealing with the overnight spam thus why your infogram says 8am and 9 am are peak times but they are NOT GOOD times... your email could get missed, we prefer 1pm to send invoices, the person is at lunch/back from lunch or doesn't have lunch but has now got time. Retail people normally check emails again after they have lunch

as for marketing we use interspire email marketing, not saying its the best, but i know it now so i just stick with it, its well and truly paid for itself.

i can see everyone got the email, when they opened it, HOW MANY times they opened ( this is GOLD, because i know they are pondering my offer if they open it 3 times, so then i pick up the phone and bring in the sale ).

anyway, just thought i'd share what works for us.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member