What's new

Thanks!

neddy

Top Contributor
I just wanted to give a big thank you to a couple of members here - domainlover and firstpageresults.

Without going into specifics, I had won a domain on the drops recently, and domainlover directly alerted me to the fact that there was a "similar" domain available for hand reg. It had over 500 Exacts.

I said to him that he should reg it, but unselfishly he told me to go ahead. That (to me) gives him so much credibility as a person - and a domainer. Thanks Angelo - you're a good bloke. :)

---------

The other big thank you is to FPR. He posted recently about a particular long tail domain, and just out of interest, I checked to see who owned the shortened version. Blow me down, but it was available
for hand reg. So I regged it.

FPR was flabbergasted that it was available! He hadn't checked. Out of courtesy, I offered him a half share, but he declined.

So big thanks to you too mate. :)

findtim

Top Contributor
great story, and good to highlight members for being true mates in the whole business.

i've had PM's and sent PM's about exactly the same thing, i think we all kinda know where each of our focus is / business sectors and thats the kinda knowledge we should share.

i sent a member a heads up yesterday, i have NOOOOO interest in his sector but stumbled upon some domains he might be interested in , when i do and when you do then give it up and spend the time to push it forward as you will always get it back ( oppps, slipped into my byron bay upbringing mode LOL )

thanks ned for making this post, i think maybe we should have a section for it ? lets call it "oprah" , just kidding but i think its worth a section to acknowledge good deads.

i have said before i do not watch the tv news as it is sooooo all about whats going wrong, lets make a section that is about what is going RIGHT.

well done ned

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads