1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Ventra / Synergy

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by Shane, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Shane

Shane Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I had my first ever complaint lodged on one of my domains earlier this month. It was actually four domains in total.

They came with a business I bought a few years ago. Most of the domains were transferred, but for whatever reason these four only had the email updated with no COR.

I received a deletion notice from Synergy, to which I replied with all of the relevant information, and as of today the issue has been sorted and the CORs completed.

So I just wanted to send a big public thanks for getting this sorted out. Cheers guys!

Oh, and a big finger to whoever lodged the complaints in the first place. I only have one real competitor in this space, so I'm pretty sure I know who you are! :p

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    good to hear a common sense prevails story
    tim